|LICENSING BOARD:||Arizona Registrar of Contractors|
|ADDRESS:||3838 North Central Avenue, Suite 400
Phoenix, Arizona 85012-1946
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF LICENSING BOARD: The Arizona Registrar of Contractors (“AROC”) licenses and regulates residential and commercial contractors in Arizona. AROC investigates and attempts to resolve complaints against licensed and unlicensed contractors.
|PROFESSIONS REGULATED BY THE BOARD:||Contractors|
|Dual Licensed Contractors|
Legal services offered for Arizona Registrar of Contractors issues include:
- Licensing Board Defense: If you have a pending or forthcoming legal issue with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors; Robert Chelle Law can aggressively and effectively defend your license.
- Complaint/Investigation Response: A complaint filed against you may subject your license to an investigation that results in probation, suspension or revocation. Once you receive notice of a complaint or investigation from the Arizona Registrar of Contractors it is important to call Attorney Robert Chelle, as soon as possible, to ensure an accurate and effective defense of your license.
- Criminal Reporting Requirements: All licensed health care professionals in Arizona must report nearly any criminal charge to their licensing board within 10 days. If you have been charged with a crime we can assist you in reporting the charges to your licensing board.
- Self-report Assistance: If your employer has advised you to self-report an issue, we can help you draft a thorough self-report.
- Application and Forms Review: An application for a professional license that includes errors or omits necessary information can lead to unnecessary delays or the denial of your application. An attorney review of your application can give you the best chance to receive your license in a timely manner.
If you need legal assistance with an Arizona Registrar of Contractors issue contact Attorney Robert Chelle by email or by telephone at 602-344-9865.