Legal services offered by our Arizona Medical Board Attorney include:
- Licensing Board Defense: If you have a pending or forthcoming legal issue with the Arizona Medical Board we can aggressively and effectively defend your license.
- Complaint/Investigation Response: A complaint filed against you may subject your license to an investigation that results in probation, suspension or revocation. Once you receive notice of a complaint or investigation from the Arizona Medical Board it is important to call us, as soon as possible, to ensure an accurate and effective defense of your license.
- Criminal Reporting Requirements: All licensed health care professionals in Arizona must report nearly any criminal charge to their licensing board within 10 days. If you have been charged with a crime we can assist you in reporting the charges to your licensing board.
- Self-report Assistance: If your employer has advised you to self-report an issue, we can help you draft a thorough self-report.
- Application and Forms Review: An application for a professional license that includes errors or omits necessary information can lead to unnecessary delays or the denial of your application. An attorney review of your application can give you the best chance to receive your license in a timely manner.
|LICENSING BOARD:||Arizona Medical Board|
|ADDRESS:||9545 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF LICENSING BOARD: The Arizona Medical Board regulates those engaged in the practice of medicine in Arizona. The Board governs the issuance of licenses, registrations and certificates for individuals. The Board initiates investigations into complaints and self-reports concerning a nurse’s possible non-compliance with the law, and determines and administers disciplinary actions if it is determined that Arizona’s Medical Practice Act has been violated.
|PROFESSIONS REGULATED BY THE BOARD:||Doctor of Medicine|
“I am so pleased with the service I received from Mr. Chelle. I was under investigation by the Arizona Medical Board for an issue related to my medical licensure application. I retained Mr. Chelle to represent me and he knew exactly what to do and drafted a response letter on my behalf. The investigation concluded with only a simple advisory letter in my file with no sanctions whatsoever against my license. I am so grateful to Mr. Chelle for his help in saving my license and career!”
“Mr. Chelle represented me with the Medical Board. I had written Rx for a family member. It was a very stressful time and Mr. Chelle’s experience and advice put me at ease. The result was a simple advisory letter and no disciplinary action. Mr. Chelle is great and a straight shooter. He is definitely the attorney physicians want on their side when it comes to legal matters with the Medical Board. ”
“The Arizona Medical Board was investigating me over an issue that had already been investigated and resolved between a hospital and myself. The Board intended to reopen the resolved issue and re-stress the essence of me all over again and to a higher level. Mr. Chelle intervened on my behalf and made the load so very much lighter. He can help you!”