|LICENSING BOARD:||Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers|
|ADDRESS:||1400 West Washington,
Suite# 230 Phoenix, Arizona 85007
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF LICENSING BOARD: The Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers regulates those engaged in the practice of funeral goods and services in Arizona. The Board governs the issuance of licenses, registrations and certificates for individuals. The Board initiates investigations into complaints and self-reports concerning a nurse’s possible non-compliance with the law, and determines and administers disciplinary actions if it is determined that Arizona law has been violated.
|PROFESSIONS REGULATED BY THE BOARD:||Apprentice Embalmer|
|FACILITIES REGULATED BY THE BOARD:||Crematory|
Legal services offered by our Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers Attorney include:
- Licensing Board Defense: If you have a pending or forthcoming legal issue with the Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers; we can aggressively and effectively defend your license.
- Complaint/Investigation Response: A complaint filed against you may subject your license to an investigation that results in probation, suspension or revocation. Once you receive notice of a complaint or investigation from the Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers it is important to call us, as soon as possible, to ensure an accurate and effective defense of your license.
- Criminal Reporting Requirements: All licensed health care professionals in Arizona must report nearly any criminal charge to their licensing board within 10 days. If you have been charged with a crime we can assist you in reporting the charges to your licensing board.
- Self-report Assistance: If your employer has advised you to self-report an issue, we can help you draft a thorough self-report.
- Application and Forms Review: An application for a professional license that includes errors or omits necessary information can lead to unnecessary delays or the denial of your application. An attorney review of your application can give you the best chance to receive your license in a timely manner.
If you need legal assistance with an Arizona Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers issue contact us by telephone at 602-344-9865.
See list of Arizona Licensing Boards
See list of Arizona Professions